The company card ought to be designed in such a way that it should earn a positive statement about the organization or the personality facet of the individual carrying it. Individuals typically keep business cards they are interested in close to their work table or maybe within their notecase based on however vital it's to them. Business cards are now viewed as a way of advertisement or marketing. For instance, a business card made from recycled material emphasizes the simple fact which you are an environment, conscious individual. For promoting noteworthy and useful small business associates, it is a very helpful tool. So yes, you still need to have a business card and it ought to be a good one. If you have observed a business card with raised shiny ink, it has to have been printed via the thermography process.
- A variety of Premium paper stocks
- Extra papers from GMUND Germany
- UV Offset Printing
- Five Global Sizes
How to set up
Please refer to the following instructions for preparing and uploading the artwork for your premium business cards.
- Add 0.04inches(1mm) bleed.
- Keep 0.16inches(4mm) safety margin.
- Use CMYK as the color mode.
- Resolution of at least 300 dpi.
- Convert fonts to outlines.
- Make sure the ink coverage isn't higher than 300%.
- Save your files in uneditable, print-ready file formats.
- Use the right values for full color black.
- Lines should be at least 0.25 pt.
- Check your artwork on overprint.
- Keep 0.16inches(4mm) safety margin from the fold.
1. No Cropmarks are needed: Crop marks, referred to as trim marks, are lines drawn within the corners of the document to indicate the printer wherever to trim the paper. Crop marks are necessary for any design, particularly if the artwork may bleed. But you don't need to add them, we tend to mechanically add them in precisely the correct place.
2. At least 300 PPI: If you’re making with vector design, you'll be able to move and check this off. If you’re making with raster design, you’ll need to create positive it's a minimum of three hundred PP. If you intend on employing a logo, text, or illustration for print, we suggest a vector version of the design if it is possible. Otherwise, try and get the best resolution version of the design attainable.
Total delivery time results from receipt of payment, receipt of data, production time and shipment duration.
Please note the following:
- Receipt of payment : The payment in advance required
- Receipt of data : After the file is uploaded and proofed by us, the file receipt process is finished. Should your data not comply with our requirements, delays may result.
- Production time : This depends on your selection.
- Shipment duration : 3 ~ 5 business days (not including weekends and holidays) for your package to arrive.
- Product Selection
- Configure product
- Instant product pricing
- Display of estimated delivery date
- Send Print-Ready File
- Transfer print-ready files by clicking on "Upload"
- Or forward uploaded URL
- An online preflight process follows
- Prepare the Order
- Check product selection in the shopping cart
- Use voucher (if applicable)
- Payment and Shipping method
- Choose payment option
- Select shipping option
- Place Order
- You promptly receive an order confirmation by e-mail
- Production and Shipping
- Start of production after receipt of payment and print-ready files
- Shipping of the merchandise